Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hmmm Orange~

Be bright and stand out!
Blazer- H&M
Orange knitted top- H&M
Heels- Newlook

Finally got my Mac fixed! Been wanting to update my blog for weeks!
So I am back home for the week, finally a little break from sewing all day!
I miss being home so much as I haven't seen my family since Christmas, so I am cherishing every moment back here.

Another thing I missed was the shopping centre back home! Just so much more shops to look around then where my uni is. So I have been looking into some sales in Topshop of course! And saw this bangle with rings and I just fell in love with it. Thought I can style it with very simply and minimal tops and casual jeans or trousers and have the bangle as the main feature.

Then I also got this necklace, just a meaning of my name and also just needed a necklace to remind me something about my past, making me more confident and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment