Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 1 @Hk~ #OOTD9

Hey guys! I arrived at Hong Kong yesterday afternoon! Wow it is HOT here, literally feels like a massive sauna here right now. Went shopping today with my sis and our friend Carmen who I haven't seen for years after she moved back to Hong Kong! It was so nice to have a little catch up and giggles.

Like things here are so much cheaper then the UK and I and LOVE it! It is like a dream place to shop for clothes, food, cute gifts and technologies! Really if you get a chance to visit, do it! Most shops/ boutiques and even shopping malls dont close until 10 at night, so you will never run out of what to do or where to go. I will probably show you guys what I have brought with a weekly photo! Just hope I can fit everything "in" the photo... I do admit I do become a shopahollic here in Hong Kong;)

Wing X

1 comment:

  1. Nice look! love your shorts!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete