Sunday 17 June 2012

Dip Dab Blue #OOTD7


First of all would like to say Happy Fathers Day to all dads in the world! Love my dad so much, need to thank him for all he has done and given me~

So today got a bit sunnier, so went for shorts and a cropped knitted top. Love the knitted top especially the dip dye blue, my favorite colour! Made a plan to go have chinese tea in Reading, as a treat to for my dad. Even it was sunny, it was still a bit windy so had to throw on a knitted cardigan (so annoying I dislike wearing coats and jackets, feels so heavy with it!) And finally some colors too! Bright orange bag and navy white stripe pumps, literally this whole outfit was so comfy. Also I enjoyed having my legs out...need some tanning sessions!

 Hope You all had a lovely weekend and a sweet warm family time today~ Look out for my post about my time in Hong Kong and Shanghai!! Im off tomorrow!

Wing x 

2 comments:

  1. That dip-dye shirt is so rad! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll visit my blog and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! love the combination :)
    i also love your header Ü

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete