Sunday 10 June 2012

Dinner Date~#OOTD4

So I have started to think about what clothes to take to Hong Kong, as I only have 8 days left! I am so excited! As I am going to Shanghai with my mum for a week in between the month I am in Hong Kong. So look out for my posts about the fashion and lifestyle in Hong Kong and Shanghai!

Sorry for babbling on~ Anyway I put together this outfit for the night when I arrive in Hong Kong, as I will be having dinner with my family. As usual we normally go to a buffet in a very nice hotel near the harbor so it is quite a formal occasion. Even though this dress is more of a summery dress, I styled it up with some bold necklaces to make a statement piece and with a half suede, half patent clutch bag (sorry for the bad lighting you can't really see the clutch...) would jazz it up a little for a formal evening. 

Printed dress- H&M
1st necklace- Bijou Brigitte
2nd necklace- Forever 21
Clutch bag- H&M
Lipstick- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, Candy Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment