Saturday 16 June 2012

Shoe addict~

Whilst sorting out my collection of shoes, I took a photo and sent it to my sis. She was shocked... Come on, I'm sure she has more shoes then me, especially shoes are so much cheaper in Hong Kong! Don't make me feel bad! Come on girls how can we ever have have too many pairs of shoes? Even my mum was speechless when she barged in my room (I was hiding in my room to sort out my shoes because I know my mum will moan about me keep buying shoes.) 

Anyway this is only half of the lot that I have been collecting since a year ago, as I sort out my shoes every year then take them to charity shops if it doesn't fit me or I just fell out of love with them~

Here are a few I picked out to share with you guys~ These shoes are my recent favorites~
Wing x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes! The pink ones with the leopard print are so cute! Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection I leave to go with the pink ones too they are amazing

    xoxox
    curves

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks girls :) yeah them heels are my fave at the moment too! xx

    ReplyDelete