Monday 18 June 2012

Illusion #OOTD8

Just love this maxi dress, just makes me look a bit slimmer! As the two cream panel contrasts with the black front panel it creates an illusion of a smaller waist~ To be honest I prefer dresses then having to think of an outfit with a top and a bottom piece. I am just lazy! But I do challenge myself some days, working my brain to select out layered outfits with accessories~
I need to be a bit more creative...

So I am jetting of to Hong Kong tonight! So look out for my post about my days out there~

Wing X

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this dress, so simple and chic.

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw I love your dress so beautifull..

    ReplyDelete